Our list of events for 2015 is likely to include.
1. A major talent contest for wanabee singers…with a spin off album. High profile for the winner
2. A charity football match between a Chesterfield Legends and (we hope) a Millers
or Blades Legends side
3. A community fun run of just 3.25 miles
4. An obstacle course through mud, water and dirt for those that like an invigorating physical challenge
5. At least one Celebrity / Sporting Dinner
6. Sponsored walk from Thirsk to Scarborough
7. A golf day
8. Christmas gifts for the less fortunate UK kids at Christmas.
We will be holding a fun Volunteer Pie & Pea night in January 2015 (date t be confirmed) to formalise our plans and get our helpers in place for the next round of caring and giving.